Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What can you tell me about a Rolls Royce Phantom limo?

On my way into work this morning, I saw a Rolls Royce Phantom limo on the freeway. I know the Phantom was produced in very limited numbers and costs hundreds of thousands, so I was surprised to see a limo version. I'm just curious if anyone knows how much this limo version would cost. Is this a specially customized version costing even more, or can any car cheaply be converted to a limo (I know we all see Hummer, Escalade limos etc)? I saw this car in Glendale, CA, on the 134 E transitioning to the 2. Does anyone know who might own this car?





I know I'm asking a lot of different questions, but am just curious about whatever info might be out there. I took pics and 1 short video with my cell phone and will upload those and add a link as soon as I get home from work tonight.|||It's da best choice

No comments:

Post a Comment