Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bolt Pattern (Exhaust) Rolls Royce Merlin, Allison, & Griffin engines?

Does anyone know where I can find a detail showing the actual specs on the bolt patterns for any of these engines, I have the one to measure but I was hoping to get real specs. Anyone have any drawings laying around? (circa 1940's) Packard Merlin will suffice|||If your talking about the exhaust stacks they are independent pieces with two bolts per stack I don't have a set of heads handy or one of the stacks. But if you get in touch with anyone who works on these and has a part lying around they can give you the dimensions try courtesy aviation or stallion 51 aviation. Check trade-a-plane for anyone offering services on merlin engines or warbirds.|||My memory is slipping I guess, the stacks have four bolts each. Here is a company that still has them and many other merlin parts.





http://www.warbird-parts.com/

Report Abuse


|||http://www.aviationshoppe.com/catalog/me鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment