Sunday, September 18, 2011

I may have scratched my BF rolls royce while taking the gardener for a ride,how do i cover the leather seats?

or should i just cut my nails and deny everything?|||I may repair the scratch with the skin of said gardener|||"" Thurst !"".........""Thrust!"".......鈥?The Hel'l...Who Cares??

Report Abuse


|||I guess you could always say that they gardener had raped you while you were defending your honour. (The boyfriend forgives all and is very compassionate, paying for new covers himself).





On the other hand......is this tale about defending your honour and so forth, well is it believable?|||I hope the leather is repairable, Wood and Pickett can do the job for you. Will you do some more planting or will it be hoeing next time?|||Just say the lawnmower man did it. With his lawnmower.|||Sling a set of golf clubs on the back seat and tell him that you were celebrating after getting a hole in one.|||Cut your nails and deny everything, guess I've lost my job gardening now :)|||if you bf can afford a rolls royce, he can def. afford to get the seats fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment