Sunday, September 18, 2011

What Movies Has Rolls Royce been in?

Bad way to word it, but I have no clue how to. So, could someone tell me what movies have a rolls royce in them?|||I don't know, but I researched it for you and check if something results. Here's something:





» The Yellow Rolls-Royce (1964)


● It is a drama film and is also considered an anthology film. Directed by Anthony Asquith, produced by Anatole de Grunwald and written by Terence Rattigan, it tells the story of three very different owners of a yellow Rolls-Royce Phantom II: an English aristocrat, a Chicago gangster and a wealthy American widow. It is set in the years up to and including the start of World War II.





Source:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Yellow_…





That's all I can research.

No comments:

Post a Comment