Friday, September 23, 2011

What is a better car, the Maybach or the Rolls Royce?

I went to the dealership and was deciding on one of them.





It seems like Maybach has a lot more items to add on the car,|||Rolls Royce has the internal quality that the Maybach lacks, and you are paying extra because the Maybach can't build the car as efficiently as the Rolls Royce.





Don't be fooled by external looking 'quality.'





You are getting BMW Design quality behind every Rolls Royce.|||youre a big douche. no goldman exec would speak like you do. "maybach has a lot more items to add on the car." youre not fooling anyone. and the whole is the maybach recognizable thing... wow kid you are one huge snob. why dont you stop fantasizing

Report Abuse


|||I prefer my Maybach over my Rolls, better handling. The Rolls is a real cush-mobile for hauling the kids around, but the Maybach's power really comes out going around the curves.|||Personally, if I was in the market for a car that you can't park at the local WalMart without fear of it being stolen or stripped, I'd avoid both and get a Bentley, or even better, a Maserati. In that price range, you're buying exclusivity, and both Bentley and Maserati are more exclusive than the Rolls (and more attractive, IMHO).


If I wanted a comfortable, well-made, luxurious car that can be maintained by any garage, I'd get a Lexus or an Infiniti.


If I wanted to be NOTICED, I'd find a nicely restored 1958 Corvette roadster (red with white coves and red interior, please).


If I just wanted a fast car, and didn't care what anybody thinks, I'd go for a Porsche Carrara 4, or a late-model Corvette.


If I wanted a car so exclusive nobody knows what it is, and yet still a ball to drive, I'd get a Morgan.|||both cars being hand built by companies that take pride in their workmanship, and have rich heritages, either one would be an excellent choice for a luxury car. that said, i personally would choose the rolls-royce, though the maybach is a very close second(think thickness of a human hair close).|||To my knowledge, both of them are really extraordinary and luxurious cars. But, if I had to choose between the both of them I would choose a Maybach. It is approximately 25 grande more than the Rolls-Royce, and it is worth the extra money. The Maybach has all the features that you would possibly need and want in a car of that prestige. It is worth the money, believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment