Friday, September 23, 2011

I see this Friday is a Euro Lotto rollover so i have ordered a Rolls Royce what are my chances of winning.?

If for some reason i don,t win what would you spend the money on.|||You have as much chance as everyone else, so go for it and buy a ticket. If you are feeling lucky then this is the time to buy your ticket, if you win then you will be set for life. Good luck!|||go for it, buy a ticket.


small chance that you would win..


but..


you never knoww :)





trrrrrrrrrrrry :D:D:D:D





gooodluck (Y) x|||73 million to one I believe ........ stupid odds so why do we play it? Just because we dream and dream and dream,. I suppose! I mean its like the Dream Number ... a one in ten chance of winning 拢2 ....... we're all mugs ....|||1 in 76 million! Still nothing ventured nothing gained so the saying goes. And after all it is on the cheap!|||Approximately the same chance as me %26amp; I dont even buy a ticket|||Chances are either you win or you dont...but you wont because I wil...taa raa|||Same as everyone else: 14.7 million to one.|||You have more chance of being hit by lightning TWICE!|||Hate to break it to you but its all mine this week. I am going to buy shares in YA and have a ball.|||Zero.... but if you do win - be sure to let me know...I will help you spend it.|||Slim to none

No comments:

Post a Comment