Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Have you ever been in a Rolls Royce?

Maybe on my Wedding day cant remember.|||never travelled in one,but I actually got to drive one a short distance once,I worked for a guy who owned one,and had to deliver it to his home.,too'' big and clumsy,not for me.|||yes 7 times in my life, my aunt's husband owns two.|||yes|||ha....never|||Yes, it was a lovely old 1936 Phantom II.... We sure did get some looks that day!|||Yes. Drove one in at an old car auction once.|||Yes, as a passenger. I've driven Bentleys, though they're an entirely different car. (And owned by different manufacturers.)|||I have driven my bosses rolls Royce before. a great smooth drive indeed.|||Yes|||NO NEVER..|||Yes....my husband rented one for our 10th anniversary.|||No unfortunately.|||Once yes, it was about 30 years old, felt a bit self conscious to be honest.|||no i normally go in the toilet =)





errm seriously though, nope.. it's a car that drinks lots of petrol so that puts me off for a start =)|||Yeh, I have one. About as close to decadence as you can get.


Cashmere headliner, lambs wool rugs, leather seats and arm rests, burl wood dash, door trim, and fold-out rays. 3 tons of luxury.|||Yes at my friends wedding with a chauffeur in the front and plastic flowers at the back|||Just the once on my brother's wedding day.|||I've been in Rolls Royce, where they make the RB211 engines for the Boeing 747's. I bet thats not what you had in mind is it?|||Been in one! I work with them, hon|||Yes, a Silver Shadow back when I was a teenager. What a ride. This kids parents were loaded.|||Nope|||No. I'm not old yet.|||Nah|||yes. i was hitch hiking around the country when a silver shadow pulled up and the guy gave me a lift. he was a strange guy, he even had a cravat on. i'll never forget that ride

No comments:

Post a Comment